Dahua Dome, PTZ, Bullet TiOC 2.0
Thursday 7th October 2021
What is TiOC 2.0?
Smart Dual Illuminators
- Smart Illumination Mode (Default): Switch between IR Mode and white light when target is detected.
- IR Mode (Optional): Only the IR illuminator is ON. It is suitable for scenes where supplementary white light is not required, significantly reducing light pollution.
- White Light Mode (Optional): Only the white light is ON. It is suitable for scenes that require color video footages.
- Newly-designed Dual Mic Array intercepts external circuit interference.
- Audio pick-up distance is increased by 7 meters compared with the previous version of TiOC in a lab environment.
- The Dahua VoiceCatcher reduces noise and extracts audible audio signals.
- First Dahua camera powered by OPC (Optical Path Technology). It corrects the refraction angle of different light path. With F1.0 large aperture lens, it outputs brighter and clearer black & white images.
- 4K Real-time: Smooth 4K real-time images at 30 fps even when AI is enabled, with high brightness using F1.0 large aperture.
- Alarm-in Port: Allows alarm receiving or one-tap disarming through the alarm system interface.
- One-tap Disarming: Turns on/off
the warning light and siren via the DMSS or alarm-in port.
- Alarm Sounds: Offers 11 built-in sounds and supports importing of custom voice audio for different scenarios.
Auto Tracking 3.0 (PTZ)
Combined with PFA 3.0 algorithm (a deep fusion of intelligent algorithms and focusing algorithms), it realizes touchless focusing during the tracking and capturing process.
Long Tracking Distance
With the Automatic Tracking 2.0 algorithm as its foundation, the requirements on the tracking size of the target are further reduced, making the target size smaller and the tracking distance longer. The tracking distance of Automatic Tracking 3.0 can reach up to 870 meters.
- Less Light Pollution: Less use of white light means less light pollution
- Active Deterrence: Warn off intruders during the intrusion
- Color Monitoring: Presents color alarm videos
- Scenarios: Villas, shops, warehouses, etc.
- Active Deterrence: Customized sounds and light alarm to warn the target in the area
- Accurate Detection: Focuses on human and vehicle targets to accurately identify real targets
- Ecosystem: One-tap disarming with alarm-in port or DMSS.
- Scenarios: Fire exits, emergency exits, etc.