The Original EZ-RJ45 CAT5e Connector simplifies twisted pair
terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out
the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order.
Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector
down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector.
By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is
Recommended for Data Applications Only
Rated to 1 Gb
- Max Cable Outer Diameter: 0.240” (6.09mm)
- Max Insulation Diameter (Conductors): 0.040” (1.016mm)
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- Solid or Stranded, 24 – 23 AWG
- UL Listed and RoHS/FCC compliant
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Color: Clear/Transparent