Rackstuds Series II 100-Pack, Red, 2.2mm
Say goodbye to cage nuts and hello to the faster, easier way to mount your equipment in 19" racks. The revolutionary new Series II Rackstuds are a universal replacement for the common cage nut. If you use cage nuts to mount IT, Pro A/V, Security or Telecommunications equipment in 19" racks, you're going to love Rackstuds. Suitable for most* 19" racks with square punched vertical rails, Rackstuds go in from the front and provide you with a place to hang your equipment while spinning on the lock nut. This makes mounting even heavy equipment much easier; even if you're on your own. They are easier, faster and safer than cage nuts and very strong. *Ensure your rail thickness does not exceed 2.2mm/0.086". Chatsworth, Great Lakes, Hergo, Legrand and others use vertical rails that exceed these dimensions. Please check your rail before ordering and purchase the new 'purple' RSL3.2P20-S2 if your rail is between 2.7mm/0.106 and 3.2mm/0.125"
- A universal replacement for cage nuts
- Inserts from the front so no more fiddling behind the rack
- Rackstuds provide a place to support your gear, making single-handed installs possible
- Rackstuds are much simpler, faster, safer and very strong
- Suitable for rails up to 2.2mm/0.086" only. Use the new 'purple' version if your rail >2.2mm/0.086"
- Rackstuds Series II have been re-tooled from the ground up.
- Featuring re-designed nut with screwdriver slot.
- Longer threads for easier hanging.
- Now fit thicker rails.
- Now even easier to insert.
- Size Name: 100 Pack
- Color Name: Red