Article number: 318185
The only switch you need
Independent outputs for legacy or dSCR mode; can be used as cascade, standalone or terminated.
With your choice of 4, 8, 12 or 16 outputs, TRIAX multiswitches are compatible with Quattro and Wideband LNBs, and support 1 or 2 satellite positions.
With 70 years of reliability and innovation, we ensure you live up to your own customer promises.
Market-leading low power consumption means you can build large, cascadable systems with a single PSU connected at any point in the system.
Easy planning and installation
Simple integration with existing TRIAX solutions; 5x Quick F connectors included.
Earth Bars included for all subscriber outputs
- Input level 70...100 (-38 to -8dBm) dBµV
- Output level 85 (AGC) (-25dBm) dBµV
- LNB power supply max. 15...20 V/DC
- LNB current max. 1000 mA
- Frequency range TER 40...790, active MHz
- Frequency range SAT dSCR/legacy: 950...2150 - Wideband: 290...2340 MHz
- Through loss TER typ. 4 dB
- Through loss SAT typ. 2.5 dB
- Insertion loss - TER typ.0 dB
- Attenuation TER 0...20 dB
- Isolation cross polarisation H/V 25 dB
- Return Loss 10 dB
- Impedance 75 Ω
- DC Current consumption 40 mA
- PSU/adapter INFO Optional
- Temperature - operating -20...50 °C
- Number of inputs 4 SAT (1x quattro + 2x wideband) + 1 TERR
- Number of outputs 4
Delivery: Next day delivery is available with DPD, GLS and other couriers. The current cut off time for next day delivery is 1:00pm for DPD and 3:00pm for other couriers.
Returns: KD Electronics will happily refund or exchange any item as long as it is returned in perfect condition suitable for resale or tested by us and found to be faulty. Any goods returned under terms of the guarantee or for repair must be suitably packed and with the nature of the fault and the full name and address of the customer clearly indicated.
All our Trade customers can return any products at our expense by filling out this form.