The Unifi UAP is the standard model 802.11n UniFi AP. It is capable of speeds up to 300 Mbps with a range of up to 122 m (400 ft).UniFi is a revolutionary Wi-Fi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, disruptive pricing, and a virtual management controller.
- Scalability for Thousands. - With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi®virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
- Rapid Deployment. - Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources.
- No Software Fees. - The UniFi®Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware at no extra charge — no separate software, licensing or support fee.
- Design - Aesthetic industrial design with a unique LED provisioning ring or square, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet Cable to the device. Each UniFi model includes a Power over Ethernet adapter and it can also be powered by the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately).
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi®Controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
Instantly provision and configure thousands of UniFi®APs. Quickly manage system traffic.
Custom Maps and Google Maps
Upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network.
Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.
One UniFied Network with Zero-Handoff Roaming
Create one large wireless network across multiple APs so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP.
Indoor Access Point Comparison Chart - click on Access Point to open new window