New Triax HDMI to COFDM DVB-T HD Modulator with IR Control MOD102-T 300128
Enhanced viewing experience
- Watch and control HD content at each TV location using existing coax cable infrastructure.
The TRIAX HDMI to COFDM Modulator (MOD102T) has a HDMI input with local loop through and a COFDM output (which is combined with the RF input).
The HDMI input content can be supplied from a number of sources including Satellite Set Top Box, Blu Ray Player, Games Console and CCTV.
The input signal is modulated as a COFDM output and can be distributed to a number of TV's over an existing private coaxial network.
- HDMI loop through for connection to the local TV
- Combine existing RF with the modulated output channel on RF Out 1 and RF Out 2
- Adjustable level control to balance the COFDM channel with the incoming RF channels
- Source Set Top Box can be controlled from another TV location (via the IR remote control over the coaxial cable) using an IR transmitter and a digital link
- The coaxial network must be connected to the RF Out 2, with the 9VDC able to pass through the network, to remotely power the digital link
- Set up via the front panel and LCD screen or though the Web user interface (RJ45 connector)
Up to 1080p@30Hz Pixel
AAC / MPEG
Number of carriers
2K / 8K
1/8, 1/16, 1/32
DVB-T in accordance with ETSI EN 300 744
85, 78, 72, 65 dBµV
AC Supply voltage
DC Operating voltage
DC Current consumption
Power Consumption (typ.)
Serv. Name: Edit service name Serv. ID: 1-65534
Orig Netw ID: 1-65534 Netw ID: 1-65534 TS ID: 1-65534 Netw Name: Edit Network Name
Const: QPSK/16QAM/64QAM Code Rate: 5/6, 7/8 Guard Interval: 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 Trans Mode: 2K, 8K Bandwidth: 8 MHz
HDMI female (Type A)